1-lock operation, 4-sided, gear drive
The 4-sided bolt work is characterised by its smooth running gear wheel and its solid construction.
Defender 210 is designed as a 1-lock operated bolt work.
|Dimensions base plate 182 x 110 mm|
- 1-lock operation
- 4-sided, shafts 45 mm wide, 2.5 mm thick
- Shaft throw 22 mm, opening angle of handle 80°
- integrated relocker
- Shaft connections: Ø 4.1 mm
- Lock mounting: 4 x ¼" BSW threaded bushes
- Mounting position of locks: vertical, bolt down, bolt throw 8.7-12 mm, blocking of horizontal shafts
- For right hand doors, opening counter-clockwise
NB: "Opening counter-clockwise" is the standard opening direction for right hand doors with lever handles.
If the door is equipped with a hinged handle, we recommend "opening clockwise".
- Base plate and cover plate steel blank
- Shafts steel blank
Gear drive with follower 8 mm
Weight approx. 1,050 g
|Bolt work||Order code|
|Defender 210 - standard||84041|
|Lock mounting: 4 M6 threaded bushes||SVG|
|For right hand doors, opening clockwise||SRI|
|For left hand doors, opening counter-clockwise||SLG|
|For left hand doors, opening clockwise||SLI|
|Prepared for spindle driven electronic locks from La Gard and Kaba Mas||VLG|
|Manganese steel plate as drilling protection, 1.5 mm thick||MNB1.5|
|Base plate, cover plate and shafts surface treated||PSO|
Special types on request